Human capital management (HCM) perceives Associates as valuable assets whose current effectiveness should be measured. Further, Associates’ future value can be enhanced by providing them tools and involving them in managing their careers within the company.
SAP ERP Human Capital Management solution offers a complete and integrated set of tools to help you effectively manage your people. You can hire the best talent, align employee goals with business objectives, cultivate employee skills, and measure and reward performance. At the same time, you can automate all core HR processes to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and support compliance. And when you want to outsource HR processes or run an internal shared service center, the solution supports these deployment models in ways that reduce risk and cost.
Sapta’s team is deeply experienced implementing
SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) Our work helps companies achieve greater Business
Value from the investments they are making in their Associates.
We have a proven track record of successfully implementing SAP HCM for our clients in areas that include:
- Manager Self-Service (MSS)
- Employee Self-Service (ESS)
- Personnel Administration (PA)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Organization Management (OM)
- Travel & Expense Management (T&E)
- Benefits and Compensation Management
Organizational Management: This process defines an organized way to make different people work under a common platform towards achieving a pre-defined goal. It ensures a smart management of time and resources in the workstation.
Personal Administration: This process defines the process through which the human resource of an organization is managed. From the stage of recruiting through compensation, benefits, new employee orientation, performance-appraisal and more, everything can be recorded and tracked through this process.
Benefits Management: Benefits play an important role in the total compensation that employers offer to attract and retain the best employees possible. In mySAP Human Resources (mySAP HR), Benefits Management (PA-BN) offers employers a flexible framework for creating and managing tailor-made benefits packages for their employees. Its versatile configuration options enable employers to offer a diverse range of benefits and to accommodate even complex plan definitions.
E-Recruitment: This process is an automated web-based recruiting process that assists HR professionals in hiring appropriate talent. It opens up innovative ways of recruitment processes in an organization.
Time Management: This process assists one in the processes of planning, recording and valuation of employee’s performance for a certain period of time. The impact of employee’s presence and absence in the organization is evaluated in this process. Also attendance management, calculation of wages, log-in and log-out report etc. are included in this process.
Payroll: This process as the term defines is all about the pay-scale and compensations given away to employees. From salary to overtime pay, comp-off pay and compensation program, everything is calculated in this process.
ESS and MSS: Employee Self-Service helps employees to individually track various data of their tenure in an organization. On the other hand Management Self-Service is a vital process for the managers to create and maintain the data of employees.
Reporting: Finally, reporting allows HR team to deliver comprehensive and up to date information of all its employees. The reporting tool also enables one to track the hierarchal structure followed in an organization.
Sapta’s SAP HCM expertise is derived from the hands on experience of our Executive Directors
involved in Global Implementation
Projects for clients including but not limited to Johnson and Johnson, Goodyear,
Becton Dickinson and Daiichi Sankyo.
- Leverage our SAP ERP software to automate, streamline, and extend your Core Human Resources processes. Achieve profitable growth and outperform the competition by leveraging your employees’ skills and talents, while giving them every opportunity to achieve their career goals.
- Automate employee administration, time management, payroll, and legal reporting processes
- Support compliance with changing global and local HR regulations
- Understand, evaluate, and measure your workforce's contributions to the bottom line
- Attract, hire, and empower the right people – and make new hires productive quickly
- Pinpoint where your talent lies and train and cultivate your workforce
- Align your employees’ goals with your overall business objectives